Click to hear post!
This is my first post on my personal blog & I am writing in my own way. So let’s start @ it. Quite busy now. So sorry if I am grammatically wrong in any way. I need to catch a train to B’Lore exactly after one hour.
Coming to the point. What I want to tell today is how unprofessional one can get with his / her Email addresses.
Recently, I joined one Google Group & I came across some funny unprofessional Email Addresses. So, let me read the psychology behind those Email addresses.
- email@example.com – This person has the desire that one fine day he will get a 16 year old boy / girl. He / She spends his whole life chatting online. Human tendency you see. Lol.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – This person is surely not that good looking in reality. Lol.
- xxx.yyy.bang/Sydney/London@domain.com – This person will create a new address for each & every new city he goes. Lol.
- email@example.com – He / She is working in a firm. But, they have not provided him a professional Email. So in desperation He / She has come up with his own version. Lol.
- xxx.yyy.BCA/MCA/BE/MTECH@domain.com – This person got the knowledge of creating email addresses only during pursuing his email mentioned degree. Lol.
- xxx.yyy.Lucky/Funky/Cutie@domain.com – As the name suggests these kind of people want to impress others with their Emails. These people are still in “CNTRL+D” (Yahoo Messenger era). Lol.
- xxx.yyy.Friend/Baby@domain.com – Mostly these are spam type email addresses. Lol.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Few days back I got a mail from such a address with the first part before “@” not making any sense. I liked their service so much that I actually wanted to purchase their product. But, I stepped back seeing their mail address.
- xxxyyyzzz4U@domain.com – Such people are existing married as well as unmarried. But, they haven’t forgotten their first love yet.
I am not that great to point out anyone as even I too was in this league. I am writing this post after realizing myself . Recently, I took an disposable email address.
Disclaimer : I am in no way pointing anyone. But, I would like to bring it to many job seekers who apply for any job with an intention to succeed. But, sometimes due to a small fault they get rejected. Your professional Email should be – yourfirstname( “.” / “_” )email@example.com or under your domain it can be firstname.lastname@example.org Sometimes numbers can be accepted. But, if the number is 4 digits representing your year of birth then its well & good. Keep on adding to the fun list.